khan

Revenue Sharing ?

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:42 am

Dear Chameleon Amazing Team!

I just found out now a days there is a new thing in the Internet world, Revenue Sharing Sites. I am not sure if you already know but there are few sites they share their revenue with their users. For example http://www.tsu.co/site

The logic is behind, we will show ads on our site, when we get the income we keep only 10 or 20 % of that and the rest of the revenue we share with our users.

How it works?
If we have this system then traffic comes more faster, more users sign up to the site and they see or click ads and then the site admin gets the revenue and he can share that with the users who are active users, who make regular posts etc.

Just check the site I told you how their system works, they have Wallet/ Bank option where every user can see his/her bank amount.

There are few more sites I know but I gave you only one link to know more about it. If you need further information please let me know.

If you can add this feature to Chameleon trust me this will make the software unique and the one and only in the Internet Market.

Let's see what Chameleon team comes back with :)

Thank you once again for making this superb software and giving us very clean work <3

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”