Oktay

Approval of İnterests (Urban)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:02 am

Hello,
The feature interests of approval can be added.

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Re: Approval of İnterests (Urban)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Hello! You mean if a user adds an interest? But you now can approve and delete any interests in the admin cp:

Oktay

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks for the response.
I do not have this feature.

Also included on the side of moderation would be good.

int.png
int.png (54.07 KiB) Viewed 34470 times

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 pm

You probably need to update to the latest version.

khan

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 am

I remember I upgraded to the latest version but I also can not see this Interest feature in my admin panel. Even demo also does not have see here http://demo.chameleonsocial.com/adminis ... fields.php

But with your screen shot it's there showing...

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:29 am

Probably it is 3.1 then, coming soon ;) :lol:

khan

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 am

ChameleonSocial wrote:Probably it is 3.1 then, coming soon ;) :lol:

lol :lol:
Thanks

That's why I am crying and asking you to open up a section here and post updates which update ha been released or which one is coming up. So that we all know what is the current version of the software. I know you post only on facebook updates but all people are not always on facebook. I rarely go there and I never know when the new update came out. I suggested something long ago and here is your staff comment https://www.facebook.com/websplosion/ph ... =3&theater

This is just to improve your forum more and better and it will help the customers as well !

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Yes, we are still thinking, probably this should be a separate forum even.

khan

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:38 am

ChameleonSocial wrote:Yes, we are still thinking, probably this should be a separate forum even.

I wonder why you made a separate forum for the version? It could be much better to have all in one place here.
In the very last section of this forum you could add that version section. Then it would be so much easier to have things at one place. I have to bookmark your official website, then your facebook page, then this forum, then the version forum & then the ticking support place. Really it's too much, we can not trace all these places at the same time. We will never know which place is updated Yesterday.

You can keep your official website https://www.chameleonsocial.com and your facebook page and this forum and that support ticking place only. These are more than enough.
If you visit all other forum in the world, they have all sections in one forum :)
Give me your control panel I will arrange things for you here on the forum as I was running my forum for 7 years :)

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:59 pm

We need thematic forums for SEO, to be well represented in google :lol:

That is why for each of the issues we need a separate forum or site. If we put everything in one site, we will have just one site in google we can control. All the rest will be random sites which can contain anything in the world, cracked old versions, false reviews, etc.

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”