khan

Mass Emailing System, send emails batch by batch

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:51 am

:lol: I have around 1 thousand users and I tried sending a mass email to all my users.
After taking a good time, while sending the mass email my page stopped loading & stopped working. It did not send the mail to all the users successfully.

The reason is shared hosting servers do not allow mass mailing, so I would suggest would be great to send mass emails to the users batch by batch. There should be an option to choose sending mass email to users a batch of 100 users first and then 100 users next. Something like that, it will help everyone specially shared hosting users and they will be able to send mass emails to all the site users.

topfan

Re: Mass Emailing System, send emails batch by batch

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:25 pm

This option is used in VLDpersonal so I am sure it is a great idea.

vincenzo

Re: Mass Emailing System, send emails batch by batch

Wed May 18, 2016 2:04 pm

you must not send a newsletter with Gmail or Yahoo or any other SMTP server related to a normal free email provider. Of course you can try, but the result will be a complete failure. For two reasons:

1 You cannot handle more than a certain number of emails and recipients with these outgoing mail servers. For instance, Gmail has a limitation of 500 recipients per email. It's a cautionary measure to block spammers.

SOLUTION : Script must split list in smaller chunks of 300 email to avoid these limits and proceed with separate mailing

today my hosting have block my ip because it's have identify me as spam ....this is the message that i have now when i go on all my website in my hosting

Access denied. Your IP address is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting provider's abuse department.

i want pay additional server for newsletter

one solution is pay professional services like this
https://serversmtp.com/it/cart.php?currency=3

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”