r3L4x

Some features that need to be in this script and some bugs that needs fixsing

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:37 pm

1. I don't know or this is bug or not, but people in mobile cannot rotate photos so this needs to be fixed. Even admins cannot rotate photos via admin panel, admins can coragate photos if they login in user account, lot of people adding rotated photos so lot of rotated photos in website.

2. Vips need to have more functions, example vips can see private photos, of people can pay credits to sea private photos example one photo 100 coins or more. More people will buy Vips because they want to access private photos and simple users will buy more credits to get access for one time pay.

3. I'm never adding ads for vips, so we need to have some sing when they buy vip, NO ADS, or something.

4. We need to have not default gender female, because now my website have loads of male singet as female, because it is default, after that they get small photo ratings from other men because they are angry when men in female section. We need to have none gender in system that it won't let register until they chose gender.

5. This is real bug but I know that you guys are working on this, apple app needs to have function to disable paid functions, because itunes wont lets in app purchases thru paypal or other suppliers.

6. Video calls are nice in mobile, but problem that they only working in firefox, I tried in all mobile browsers same is in webview app they don't work.

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Re: Some features that need to be in this script and some bugs that needs fixsing

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:13 pm

One feature request per one thread please. :lol:

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”