khan

Countries, cities drop-down list needs improvments

Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:53 am

Dear Sirs

Chameleon is the most amazing script I have ever bought and loving it. It works great but the only thing I feel need more improvement that is countries, cities drop-down list.

countries, cities drop-down list should be editable, for example if we go to the country field we should be able to type there A so that the countries start with the "A" they can show up and if we type there "K" then countries start with K should show up such as Kuwait etc.
Because right now we have to scroll the list all the way down to find our country, its not so user friendly.

2nd most important thing is, on the desktop version, users should be able to search users from all over the world as well not only by selecting country then city etc.

Hope you will try to improve these search & country, cities feature more.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Re: Countries, cities drop-down list needs improvments

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:49 am

khan wrote:Dear Sirs

Chameleon is the most amazing script I have ever bought and loving it. It works great but the only thing I feel need more improvement that is countries, cities drop-down list.

countries, cities drop-down list should be editable, for example if we go to the country field we should be able to type there A so that the countries start with the "A" they can show up and if we type there "K" then countries start with K should show up such as Kuwait etc.
Because right now we have to scroll the list all the way down to find our country, its not so user friendly.

2nd most important thing is, on the desktop version, users should be able to search users from all over the world as well not only by selecting country then city etc.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Yes, Chameleon.Urban 3.1 will have this thing, if mean it:

https://db.tt/cGGQnvT7

As for choosing all at once, need to think about it... Probably it is possible too.

Thanks.

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:07 pm

ChameleonSocial wrote:

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

As for choosing all at once, need to think about it... Probably it is possible too.

Thanks.

Superb, that's great.
Now please try to make it possible searching by all over the world as well. That would be also great one.

Looking forward t the 3.1 for now :)

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:09 pm

khan wrote:
ChameleonSocial wrote:

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Thanks.

Superb, that's great.
Now please try to make it possible searching by all over the world as well. That would be also great one.
And some people like to search by country only and not cities. So please try to keep is flexible,so that users can search by country only and no need to go to Cities if someone does not need the city. Because some people like to search all over the country.

Looking forward t the 3.1 for now :)

khan

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 am

I can see the new update is coming out very soon with Wall feature, which is super great and can't wait to have it :)

But one thing I noticed, you have improved countries drop down system and now its editable which is great. But I really want to allow my users to search by All countries or one specific country as well.

Please try to make that possible as well, some users might like to search from all over the world and some users might like to search people only from one country so try to make All Countries and Select Country feature

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Return to “Chameleon Dating Software wishes”