khan
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 am

Hiya

Will the subject says everything :)

Right now users are keep asking me how to delete a message while using the site on mobile. And there is no way to delete it. So would be great if you can work on it, so that users can delete inbox messages while they are on phones as well.

Because now a days 70% dating sites people use from mobile and mobile version should have all the basic features :)

Cheers

User avatar
ChameleonSocial
Site Admin
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:45 am

khan wrote:Hiya

Will the subject says everything :)

Right now users are keep asking me how to delete a message while using the site on mobile. And there is no way to delete it. So would be great if you can work on it, so that users can delete inbox messages while they are on phones as well.

Because now a days 70% dating sites people use from mobile and mobile version should have all the basic features :)

Cheers


Hm I think you can delete messages if you click the icon above, in the right corner:

https://db.tt/tucBu1wx

Or you mean something else? Messages even on Facebook can be deleted all together, all dialogue history at once.
Thanks!

khan
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:05 pm

ChameleonSocial wrote:
khan wrote:Hiya

Will the subject says everything :)

Right now users are keep asking me how to delete a message while using the site on mobile. And there is no way to delete it. So would be great if you can work on it, so that users can delete inbox messages while they are on phones as well.

Because now a days 70% dating sites people use from mobile and mobile version should have all the basic features :)

Cheers


Hm I think you can delete messages if you click the icon above, in the right corner:

https://db.tt/tucBu1wx

Or you mean something else? Messages even on Facebook can be deleted all together, all dialogue history at once.
Thanks!


Strange I am using the latest version of the software but I can not see that icon on the right corner which you showed in the screenshot.
When I go to menu and then messages. I do not see that icon on the top right corner, even if open a message in the inbox still i do not see any icon on the top right corner. There is no way to delete the message I have tried a lot few days ago and right now as well. But can not see anything which can help me deleting a message from the inbox while using the phone. I use Samsung S6 and Ipad, tested on other phones too.

User avatar
ChameleonSocial
Site Admin
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:29 pm

khan wrote:
ChameleonSocial wrote:
khan wrote:Hiya

Will the subject says everything :)

Right now users are keep asking me how to delete a message while using the site on mobile. And there is no way to delete it. So would be great if you can work on it, so that users can delete inbox messages while they are on phones as well.

Because now a days 70% dating sites people use from mobile and mobile version should have all the basic features :)

Cheers


Hm I think you can delete messages if you click the icon above, in the right corner:

https://db.tt/tucBu1wx

Or you mean something else? Messages even on Facebook can be deleted all together, all dialogue history at once.
Thanks!


Strange I am using the latest version of the software but I can not see that icon on the right corner which you showed in the screenshot.
When I go to menu and then messages. I do not see that icon on the top right corner, even if open a message in the inbox still i do not see any icon on the top right corner. There is no way to delete the message I have tried a lot few days ago and right now as well. But can not see anything which can help me deleting a message from the inbox while using the phone. I use Samsung S6 and Ipad, tested on other phones too.


Hm please submit a ticket at clients.websplosion.com but it is certainly very strange, buttons usually do not disappear :-)
Thanks.

khan
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, its great you have made this forum and helping customers now in real time.
Yes i have created the ticket ZUK-684447

Take care

khan
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:01 am

I reinstalled the whole script with fresh files with the latest version still I do not see delete messages icon in mobile version.

Also mobile version has bugs, In mobile site in menu it says I have 83 matches but when I view them the page shows only 10 matches and does not load more users same issue wi profile visitors page shows only 10 users and
Who likes you page also shows only 10 users,
However on the desktop site all works very good and fine.

I opened ticket for this issue and your team asked the ftp details when I gave them they said you modified script etc. But i told them my site was all fine before it happened only with the last two upgrades then they said wait until the stable version comes out. So now the stable version 3.2 is out and I upgraded but still have the issues.

I tried to install your demo app but demo app does not have enough users so I can not test matches, who likes you and visitors features on demo app because it says only 8 visitors or 5 matches that's all.

This needs to be fixed please, people use mobile these days and if users do not load no one is going to use the app.
Try to fix these important bugs instead of released next versions.
Desktop version is super great but this mobile version has made me so disappointed. If we complain your team simply says because of your modification. But I need to say why my site was all okay and fine before it was also modified. These issues facing from the last two upgrades :(

Hope you will try to check in to this and and allow us to make sure the demo app also works fine. Increase users there so we can see if users are loading or not in demo ?

User avatar
ChameleonSocial
Site Admin
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Please do not use this forum for bug reports or we will have to block you :)

wils
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:17 pm

You're wrong .. I have everything working perfectly. See hosting requirement Chameleon.
All messages are deleted in the mobile version. Other errors are not noticed. all users are satisfied. :)

User avatar
WooMy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Serbia
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Re: Can not delete messages in mobile :)

Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:52 am

I am also satisfied. Everything works perfectly with version 3.2 ;)


Return to “Chameleon mobile apps wishes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest