r3L4x

My app with 450 000 downloads removed, Please make google payment system

Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:35 am

GUYS WHO ARE USING GOOGLE PLAY READ THIS!! AND TURN OFF IN APP BUYINGS.

Hello recent google play made new policy, that in app purchases like vips and coins need to buy only with google pay system. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE PAYPAL OR OTHER PAYMENT SYSTEM IN APP FOR BUYNG VIPS AND COINS!

This is letter:

Hi Developers at Online Dating, Flirt & Chat,

After review, my app, has been removed from Google Play because it violates the payments policy. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Here’s how you can submit your app for another review:

Read through the Payments policy and make the appropriate changes to your app’s payment method.
Make sure your app is compliant with all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember that additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
Sign in to your Developer Console and submit the app.
Policy Issue: Payments

Alternative payment mechanisms to Google Play’s in-app billing service are only permitted if the products purchased are to be used outside of the app. For example:
For physical goods or services, such as movie tickets, or a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription; or
For digital goods that may be downloaded to devices and used outside of the app, such as songs that can be played on other music players.
Donations to 527 designated tax exempt organizations are also permitted.
If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the payments policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

I appreciate your support of Google Play!

Best,

Penny

Google Play Review Team

https://play.google.com/about/monetizat ... /payments/

I'm whitening because for now I will turn off all buying in app, but you guys need to work on app to have google in app purchase, I think this is main priority for new update, because mobile app is worthless without buying vip and coins, only ads is earning.

Return to “Chameleon mobile apps wishes”