r3L4x

Some features that need to be in this script

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:39 pm

1) Wall - Wall is definitely very important and I think it would be not very hard to add because mobile black theme have it.
2) Chat - Live chat is as well very important and it is in older mobile theme.
3) Whu Online - This is very important for new websites, because sometimes people are searching just to talk, so this future really helped and it is in old framework, so it is not so hard to add.
4) People search modification - Now it is allowed to search for people in countries, but why not to make options to search in world wide?
5) Audio and Video calls - This would be very important for users and for selles this software. There is lot of dating software, scripts, app source codes, but just one with live call using phones and it dont work properly, I know this is hard function but it really could boost your sales

I know that there is many same requests like mine but guys I think you need to do more stuff for mobile, because for websites I think this script is perfect, for phones not bad.

ashtoncoxmwd

Re: Some features that need to be in this script

Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 am

Hi, my name is Ashton. I'm actually about to build another site at www.coronafriends.com . Its for beer enthusiasts. Anyways, I paid a developer $600 to build my form processor with "Interests" in it (Like the Web version does), which is extremely useful for the mobile users. Go to my site, register an account, and check it out at: www.coronafriends.com/m/search.php I'm telling you this because I want to sell these files/forms to 2 other members to offset my cost ($200 for each of us). I really don't want any other users to have it. You can email me at ashtoncoxmwd@yahoo.com or skype me at ashtoncox1970 if you're interested. Thanks.

Return to “Chameleon mobile apps wishes”