puisto

Chat and some games

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Make chat where members can make rooms and buy furniture to their rooms.

Games:
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Bomberman for 3-5 players
Four in a row
Draw and Guess where one player draws and others guesses what is being draw. Players can take turns to draw.

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Re: Chat and some games

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Thanks you, "chat" you mean 3d chat? If not, how one can buy furniture for a normal chat :-)

puisto

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:34 pm

I mean Habbo like chat. Members can create room and walk there with their avatars. They can also buy furniture to their rooms.

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:41 pm

I see Habbo is isometric, so basically 2D, why do you prefer it over Imvu or our 3DCity?

puisto

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:48 pm

You can use your 3DCity for this idea if you want :)

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:54 pm

Ok thanks, would be easier for us yes :D
It is a very small market, how many of your friends want to start a dating site? Well none of mine also. So we do not earn so much as to be able to create something that big as Habbo. It costs millions and millions of dollars.

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:15 am

I still do not understand this 3D chat here, I tried on demo many times. I do not understand what is the purpose of making 3D chat. It will eat all our web server resources if even 30 users come online all together.

I think, would be really great if you can make a simple chat room for this great software, and also where users can create their own rooms etc. Based on Laravel or Flash or PHP or Bootstrap any source which is acceptable with this software.

I will not use 3D chat personally for my site and I will disable it, so there will be lots of other customers like me who do not like this 3D chat, please try to make a simple chat system as well :)

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:37 am

khan wrote:I still do not understand this 3D chat here, I tried on demo many times. I do not understand what is the purpose of making 3D chat. It will eat all our web server resources if even 30 users come online all together.

I think, would be really great if you can make a simple chat room for this great software, and also where users can create their own rooms etc. Based on Laravel or Flash or PHP or Bootstrap any source which is acceptable with this software.

I will not use 3D chat personally for my site and I will disable it, so there will be lots of other customers like me who do not like this 3D chat, please try to make a simple chat system as well :)

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Hello, the 3DCity takes exactly the same resources as for example the messaging. That is, does not take a lot. A lot of users like this feature, a lot of users like other features, our goal is to make as many features as possible and the clients choose what they need. That is why we call our software Chameleon :-) Now for example we are making a wall for Chameleon.Urban. Most people will not need it, but some clients will need it. It is more than normal. Will be adding more types of chat too.
Thanks!
Samuel.

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:46 am

ChameleonSocial wrote:
khan wrote:I still do not understand this 3D chat here, I tried on demo many times. I do not understand what is the purpose of making 3D chat. It will eat all our web server resources if even 30 users come online all together.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Hello, the 3DCity takes exactly the same resources as for example the messaging. That is, does not take a lot. A lot of users like this feature, a lot of users like other features, our goal is to make as many features as possible and the clients choose what they need. That is why we call our software Chameleon :-) Now for example we are making a wall for Chameleon.Urban. Most people will not need it, but some clients will need it. It is more than normal. Will be adding more types of chat too.
Thanks!
Samuel.

Thanks for the prompt reply, looking forward to the more type of chat system :) I want simply chat room system :)

Chameleon Dating
Site Admin

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:54 am

khan wrote:
ChameleonSocial wrote:

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Thanks!
Samuel.

Thanks for the prompt reply, looking forward to the more type of chat system :) I want simply chat room system :)

Thanks, will think how to do it. It is all there, I mean the engine has it because the other templates have chat. Just need to invent a good design and layout.
Thanks.

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:58 am

[/quote]

Thanks, will think how to do it. It is all there, I mean the engine has it because the other templates have chat. Just need to invent a good design and layout.
Thanks.[/quote]

Cool, thanks a lot, hope your developer will find a way to do it. Looking forward to it.
Last edited by khan on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khan

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:00 pm

khan wrote:
ChameleonSocial wrote:
khan wrote:Thanks for the prompt reply, looking forward to the more type of chat system :) I want simply chat room system :)

Cool, thanks a lot, hope your developer will find a way to do it. Looking forward to it.

hostomsrd

Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 am

plantilla urban no tiene juegos no tiene nada y las url amigable no tiene este software. tampoco cuando pone el link en facebook no aparece la descripcion ni tititulo

millahjovich

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 am

Thanks you, "chat" you mean 3d chat? If not, how one can buy furniture for a normal chat

NicholasCatrow

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks you, "chat" you mean 3d chat? If not, how one can buy furniture for a normal chat :-)

Return to “Chameleon Social Software wishes”